MindEase Meditation Cushion MindEase Meditation Cushion AquaPlay Water Toys AquaPlay Water Toys
Tennis requires cat-like reflexes with short bursts of strength. These short movements do not allow the muscles to extend their full length. When muscles are strenuously worked they become tight and can lose their elasticity unless properly stretched. Yoga exercises can increase the body’s range of motion. The lack of movement because of inflexibility binds the joints. Without the elasticity of the muscles, I think an athlete can be a prisoner of his own body.
Using yoga techniques makes it possible to retrain the muscles. Most tennis athletes play in a constant state of muscle tension. Yoga trains the body to relax muscle tension. Learning to begin your game in a relaxed state could mean gaining an extra step on the ball.
When in ready position muscles are contracted and ready for action. To move, muscles must be relaxed and then contracted again to spring in any direction. By retraining the muscles you begin from a relaxed position, giving a quickened reaction time.
Yoga breathing exercises can help improve endurance and stamina. When exerting in sports or exercise we often hold the breath as a way to create strength. Yoga trains the body to create strength through breathing control. Holding the breath at points of exertion takes a great deal of energy that could be used during long sets or matches.
Learning the correct way while doing a yoga pose is simple. Exhale during the execution of a pose until you feel the muscles’ full length of the stretch (maximum resistance). Never hold your breath. Breathe normally and listen to the body. Hold for 30 seconds, then release the pose slowly. By constant practice of yoga poses you’ll soon apply breathing techniques in everyday routines.
A simple spine twist is excellent for rotational sports. It can help increase the needed flexibility of the shoulders and back and hips. Remember to apply the breathing technique to this pose.
Begin the spine twist by sitting on the floor with both legs straight out in front of you. Keeping the spine straight, bend the left leg placing the left foot on the outside of the right knee. Now, place the left hand on the floor behind you with your arm straight and the right elbow bent. Positioned on the outside of the left thigh place the right hand on the left hip.
Slowly exhale while turning the head and upper body to the left, looking over the left shoulder. Pressure from the right arm should keep the left leg stationary while pressure from the left arm and torso gives you the twist. Stronger use of both arms increases the twist. Hold this pose for 30 seconds and repeat twist on the opposite side.
How to Keep Food Fresh Naturally
How many times have we brought food and then forgotten about it only to remember it because it begins to stink? Against this, you cannot do anything, but you can ensure that your food lasts longer and keeps fresh.
How? There are many things you can do, such as regularly clean your refrigerator and regularly check the food in there and also that you keep in the cupboards or anywhere else. But its not just about checking them. This cannot prevent anything. All you will be doing is throwing away food items before they stink up the entire kitchen. So, what can you do to keep the food fresh?
Practical List of Tips for Ensuring Food is Cleaner and Fresher: 1) Spread some cloves on and around the marble surface of your kitchen, and also spread some cloves under the sink.
Why? The Cloves keeps ants away.
2) Place some bay leaves inside your bags of dough, rice and the rest of the packs that insects prefer. Why? Bay leaves keep insects and other such lice away from food products. By placing bay leaves inside the packets, we ensure that insects do not reside there. But please remember to change the bay leaves once every three months.
3) Place half a potato in the refrigerator. Why? If there is any kind of bad smell from food or cooked items, the half potato will absorb it. To make sure that this works, remember to exchange the potato every three days.
4) Store eggs with the pointed side down. Why? Storing eggs with the pointed side down keeps them fresh for a longer period.
5) Place a few cubes of sugar in the jar where you store American cheese. Why? When you place two or three cubes of sugar with the American cheese in an airtight jar, the sugar absorbs the moisture and prevents the cheese from getting worse.
6) Do not store tomatoes and cucumbers in the same draw. Why? Tomatoes give out gases that cause cucumbers to rot faster so make sure that you keep these two apart.
7) Do not store apples along with the rest of the fruits and vegetables. Why? Apples give out certain gases that cause fruits and vegetables to rot.
8) Place slices of apples or raw potatoes in the bread compartment or jar. Why? By adding a few slices of raw potatoes or apples with the bread, you ensure that the bread remains fresh for longer than usual.
9) Store radish in a vessel along with some water. Why? You should store radish in a vessel along with water because water will keep the radish fresh and crisp for a long time. For the same reason, if the radishes have shriveled, place them in a jar of cold water. Water will restore the radish to its previous splendor.
Conclusion: Here, I have presented only a few of the more practical actions you should follow to ensure that the food you and your family consume remains fresh and tasty.
Make The Ultimate Green Smoothie
Published on 01/26/2020
Make The Ultimate Green Smoothie
When you’ve gone to the gym, one of the most important things to do afterward is replenish your body. Aside from drinking enough water, it’s important to eat something rich in protein and carbs. The reason for this is eating foods full of protein and carbs right after a workout – within half an hour or so – will help increase muscle growth and also aid your body with recovering from the workout. If you’re looking for a quick and easy post-workout meal to eat, a smoothie is the perfect solution. Not only is it super simple to make, but it has all the nutrients your body needs to replenish your energy after exercising. You might be wondering which smoothie to have – there are seemingly endless options around. Well, we found the ultimate smoothie that will make a great post-workout meal. The ingredients in this recipe have all the nutrients you need to recover properly from your workout. The fruits have plenty of carbs along with vitamins and minerals, while the protein powder, obviously, has the amount you need. To top it off, the spirulina is full of antioxidants and the almonds will help you feel full for longer.
What You’ll Need
To make this delicious and nutritious smoothie, you’ll need:
1 banana – fresh or frozen
1/2 cup mango – fresh or frozen
A handful of fresh leafy greens – spinach or kale
1 green apple
1 tbsp protein powder
A handful of almonds
1/2 tsp spirulina (optional)
1/3 cup liquid of choice (almond, soy, coconut, or regular milk, etc.)
How To Make It
This part is simple: cut up all the fruits and veggies and put everything in a blender. Then, blend it all until smooth! The trick is putting in the fresh and soft fruits first followed by the frozen fruits for it to blend more easily. Serve and enjoy!